Monday, October 6, 2008

Disneyland!

Oh where do I start! Aurora had such a fun time at Disneyland that the other night while saying prayers she said "Thank you to go to Disneyland." She talks about it at least once a day and by far Ariel and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse was the best part. We went with Kresta, Trint's sister, and her 3 kids, Brooklyn, Gavin, Parker and Grandma. I think we rode every ride in Disneyland (maybe more than once) and alot in California Adventure. Most memorable moment was Jack Sparrow (Gavin) pooping his pants in pirates of the Caribbean not because he was scared but because he hadn't pooped in 3 days.



Loved the monkey leashes!

Me, Aurora and Parker. Aurora was a little bit worried of the dressed up things (besides the princesses) she warmed up to them but for the most part kinda stayed close to me. Parker just chilled and pretty much just went along with everything we did.
At this point our legs were tired but we weren't quiting until closing time so we sat here and waited to watch the tiki birds they were cute too! Oh and if your asking if that's a fanny pack on my waist yes it is. Janet had one too and let me just say they were awesome (mine was actually one of Trint's from his mission or high school I never got a clear answer) but it held my money my camera everything I needed I know we were gay.
She couldn't help it anymore and I am sure she is dreaming about all the things she is missing! I think out of the 4 days we were together this was the only nap she took.

Getting ready for Buzz and Woody!

Grandma let her pick out 2 things to buy, of course they were both Ariel dolls. One of them was actually a bad idea because yesterday she stuck one of the tiny shoes from the Ariel up her nose and by up her nose I mean I had to get a flash light to even see it. Luckily after Trint and Kim holding her down and me trying to get it with tweezers it came out not by me but by plugging the other nostril and making her blow! I guess when they say 3 and up it means 3 and up!

Dancing with the Princesses.

Watching the parade was the most exciting thing she just wanted to run out in the road the whole time to dance and when Ariel came she was beyond happy.
It was really such a fun trip Trint was sad it was just a girls trip, not really but he says that (I think he has been to Disneyland a dozen times once even after we were married and before we had Aurora). He'll go next time!


7 comments:

Jessica said...

How fun. I bet Aurora was so much fun. I can just imagine all of her squeels with excitement.

Robyn said...

Oh how I love the happeist place on earth! Makes me really want to be there! Looks like you had so much fun!

The Hansen's said...

What a fun trip! I bet it was awesome to see her reactions for the first time! That is one of my most favorite places to vacation! Good job on the mommy removal of the princess shoe, and by the way you were feirce in that fanny pack!

Saedi said...

I'm so glad you had such a great time! I can't wait to squeeze that darling little girl now that she is home!

The Keetch Klan said...

I can't get enough of Disneyland and when you take your little ones it's like seeing it all through new eyes again. Your little Aurora is such cutie. You can just see it in her eyes--she's personality plus! OK, I feel so bad I missed the trip to Vegas. I can't wait to hear more about that and see the pictures. You've got great family traditions!

The Hansen's said...

Chanel- Random thing,
we are blessing Mya this sunday the 12th at 1pm in my parents ward. the church across from the house. If you and ben and kim want to come we would love to see ya.
-aub

Nate And Bobby Jo said...

How fun, we really want to take kenedee she would love it. Aurora is the cutest.