Friday, October 31, 2008

Thriller!!!

This past weekend my sister and some friends went to Thriller at Kingsbury Hall in Salt Lake. We went last year and loved it and this year it was even better! I love all the dancers and it defiantly makes me wish that I could dance but I can't.

In front of Thriller the only thing I kinda don't like are the weird people that come right up to your face.....their gross and in Kimberly's words need a breath mint.

Becky, Kimberly, Bree and me!


It was so much fun that I even talked Trint into going this weekend with some others friends, its gonna be fun!



3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I am excited to go to Thriller tonight - I have never seen it! :)

Saedi said...

That is so fun! I'd never even heard of it being there before. I wonder if I could talk Dan into it for next year. hmmm...it's worth a chance!

The Stanley's said...

I saw you guys Saturday night at THriller again! I tried to push my way through the crowd to say hi at the end but didn't make it in time i guess! Sorry we missed you! We had super fun toO! how did trint like it?