Thursday, September 11, 2008

Nebo Creek!

Over Labor day weekend we went to Nebo Creek camping/trailering and I gotta say its not one of my favorites only because I saw a snake.... yep that's right first I saw the tracks in the sand on the road, I yelled cusses and ran back to the trailer and then the next day while Trint and I were on a horse ride I saw the real thing so needless to say I stayed on the horse the entire ride! Snakes are the devil you know! Aurora has gotten warmed up to the horses I don't think she would last on a long ride but short ones she loves, she even went by herself with grandpa leading.
Grandma and Aurora caught Lizzy the lizard (that's whats in the bucket) at first they caught Lazy and it died so they made a burial for it and then some boys gave her Lizzy she just kept looking at it and getting excited. And at this point it was so hot that her and dad had taken off there pants (ok Trint just rolled his up) and got in the stream that was right next to us, that's why she looks like an orphan child.
Just chill'in!
As for now I am husbandless, Trint is up the mountain and staying there until he gets a big one.... Elk that is!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

That picture at the bottom is so cute! She is so funny to me! And Im so with you on snakes, they are the devil! I hate them with a passion! Do you remember Grandma hated them so bad too! Any way,hey will you send me your mom's email and Jennifer's if you have them both! Thanks friend!

The Hansen's said...

That's funny that Robyn and I both thought of grandma right off. Remember the story she used to tell about the snake that was full of baby birds...that really was creepy. Snakes, there is somthing not right about them.

Chelsea said...

how funny! I love how she just sits back in her little chair and crosses her legs like Grandma. She is such a funny little thing. Skyler said Trint got his elk. That's cool, you'll have to post a pick so we can see it!