Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

For my birthday this year Trint surprised me with a weekend getaway to St. George! It was a lot of fun except that it was suppose to be warm and it wasn't but at least it was warmer than it was here. He had planned to play golf on Saturday but it was way to cold, so we just went shopping instead and for once Trint was a good sport about it, he didn't whine about having "shopping legs" which he usually does. Then we went to a movie. We tried to remember the last one we went to and for me it was "Horton hears a Who" with kids and for him we really couldn't remember. Then of course we went to one of my favorite place's on earth, Outback. He also got me an hour massage while we were there and I couldn't have asked for a better weekend! What a great husband I have!
For the past 2 weeks Aurora has been so excited about my birthday. She finds little papers or toys or anything and brings them to me and tells me they are my birthday cake then she puts a bow on them. She was so excited for the real birthday cake she could hardly stand herself and did such a good job of singing "Happy Birthday."
I can't believe that I'm 26 I guess its true...... time flies when your having fun!

8 comments:

The Hansen's said...

Happy Birthday My dear! What an awesome weekend, I am going to use it to see if I can't get cody to do somethin' similar for me. Wow! He is a good fella. How's his hunting season been? Cody's has been out a lot but not much success.

Robyn said...

Happy Birthday Cous! Hope you had a super time!

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday! Trint is such a good husband! That is fun what he did for you.
I think that is so funny that you went on the Price is Right (or whatever they call it in Vegas) I have always wanted to go do that. I didn't know they did something like that in Vegas. I want to go do it now. How fun!!

Raquel said...

26 holy cow you know what that means---- I'm getting old hahahah
Man I wish I had a place that was only 3 or 4 hours away that is warmer then here-
Glad you had a great day :)

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a great time.

Chelsea said...

happy birthday to you chanizo!! You guys plan on coming to our monster mash okay!

The Hardings said...

Happy Birthday Chanel!!! hey your trip to vegas looked like so much fun especially the PRICE IS RIGHT!!! You are so lucky to get called up on stage I have always wanted to say ONE DOLLAR BOB

Saedi said...

How fun! What a cute hubby you have! Happy Birthday cutie pie!