Friday, September 5, 2008

Washington

One of the things my family loves to do is go out to dinner, which is ciaos sometimes with 13 grandchildren but its always fun and something we enjoy as a family.
This is in my moms backyard, I should have taken a picture of the whole thing its like a secret garden I love all the green trees and endless lawn for the kids to have races on and of course the fire pit that we just hang out at!
Kryson got this little tea party table for her birthday and so the girls sat at that one night for hours just pretending to eat, every time we would look over at them they would have it moved in a different spot it was so cute watching them play.
Getting ready for our long trip home, 9 1/2 hours is all, Aurora was such a girl little travler too. I think the whole week with only one nap was what did it because the ride home she slept for about 8 hours of it.
My mom and dad, Allyson's kids and Aurora they weren't happy leaving, they had so much fun playing with Grandma and of course getting into all kinds of new things! Aurora and Grant thought that scooping dish soap out of the bucket and throwing it all over the floor was pretty hilerious.

It was such a fun trip this year everyone was there and all got to help out with harvest, as far as Kimberly and I go were still the best tractor drivers!

4 comments:

Anderson Adventures said...

I love your moms backyard. I would love to have the space someday. anyways, looks like all is well. Tell Trint thanks for being so nice and talking with my bro when he see's him. I have been worried that he is so bored since we are not there. We will be back the seventeenth so I will see youguys soon.

The Hansen's said...

It's fun to see pics of your mom and dad and everyone else! What a fun time of year for you all to get together and work/enjoy. Here is a dumb ? but here goes... I have no idea what Jennifer's last 2 kids are named. How horrible is that! If you could help me out, it would be appreciated!
Love ya, you look fabulous!

C & E said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Your family is so cute.

Autumn and Doug Smith said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. I have never seen pictures of your parent's backyard. It looks beautiful.