Monday, September 8, 2008

6 Random things about me....

Here are the rules...
1. Link the person who tagged you skylerandchelsea.blogspot.com/
2. Post the rules on your blogg
3. Write six random things about yourself
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website

Random things about me!

1. I have been sky-diving twice even though I don't really like heights. I went to the stratosphere and went on that stupid rocket shot ride and was scared to death but sky-diving didn't bother me at all, I was nervous but not scared.

2. I love shopping any kind of shopping even grocery shopping is fun!

3. I have met Bob Barker, Hilary Swank, and I have been inside Larry Kings house. I have been on the Price is right too, we went over my birthday 2 years ago it was so much fun!

4. One of my very favorite shows in "The Biggest Loser" I love that show for some reason, I not a huge reality show person but Trint makes fun of me becuase I get so into it.

5. My graduating class was 62 poeple. I was senior class president, Homecoming Princess and graduated number 10 in my class..... but I had a one in 62 chance!

6. I don't like wearing flip flops, I love my gym shoes and would wear them all the time if I could. I will wear flip flops if I am going swimming and thats about it, I like my feet covered.

2 comments:

Raquel said...

Chanel that was cute but those were the "safe" things to say about yourself. :)

Chelsea said...

I loved your answers. It's funny how much there ALWAYS is to learn about another person. I think this blogging thing is like a journal that we share with the world. I love it!