Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Weekend Fun!

Well this weekened we put our sod in and how nice it was to finally have some grass. Aurora can go outside with her shoes on for once and come back inside without having to take a bath first. We even got around to planting flowers in the flower beds to (after these pictures were taken).
It was really alot of work just kidding I did nothing but buy drinks and donuts for everyone that helped, oh and I got a roll of sod thrown at me by my Father-in-law!
What a hard working husband I have he would'nt even stop walking to pose for a picture. He has always got to be doing something.
Now this is our back yard... not quite ready for the sod. Trint is building a step down fireplace off the back porch so we have to wait until thats finished before we lay sod here.

4 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

The yard looks so nice!! I need to come over sometime and get the grand tour of your new home!

Robyn said...

Your house is so cute, I didnt even know you guys had built one, where is it at? Ill have to come and take the tour!

HomeschoolRulz3 said...

I'm so jealous. I want our sod in, too. Soon. It looks great. The kids said the other day..."can we go play over there where there's grass"..LOL. Thanks for making the neighborhood look good.

Teresa

Saedi said...

No fair, you're making all of our houses look bad!!! Your yard really does look gorgeous, how fun.