Wednesday, June 11, 2008

KITTY!!!....Where are you?!


Aurora is in heaven because Grandma Harris sent her a new kitty. She has been wanting one for a long time now and she finally got one and she won't put the poor thing down. It is pretty dang cute too except for the meowing part. Although it has a special high pitch meow for when Aurora is holding it by the neck or squeezing it to hard. She really loves her though and at night she has to sing her "rock-a-bye baby."
I told her she had to be in charge of feeding her and making her go potty in the box and sure enough I found her holding the kittys head in the food bowl until it would eat something and not to be sure but I'm almost positive Aurora tasted some of the kitty's food too....oh well! And if anyone has any cute names let me know!

8 comments:

HomeschoolRulz3 said...

A little cat food never hurt anyone. Fiber! She is so adorable.

Anderson Adventures said...

Chanel
That kitty is adorable. Aurora is so cute with it. I started laughing when I read what you wrote about the feeding part. Kids are so hilarious. I think whiskers is a cute name. Let me know what ya name it. Jon and I always have a hard time with names.

Saedi said...

That is so stinking cute! Look how happy she looks! You need to let Aurora name her, she would do a great job I'm sure.

Lori said...

Hi It's Lori (Nemelka) Hansen. I thought I would say hi. Next time I go to church with my family I will have to say hi to you guys. My family just loves your parents Trint.

Aurora is adorable! That is so cute how she is with the kitty.

I did the mommy and me class too, isn't it fun? I am doing to again with my boys in August. I can't wait. I love this blog thing, catching up with all your old friends, so fun! Anyways..if you guys want me to add you I will. It is fun to keep in touch. My email is lori.hhansen@gmail.com

Kristen said...

Hey, I was just curious how the game went last Friday. Did you have enough players? You guys probably won because I wasn't there to slow you down. I will see you soon.

Jessica said...

Her kitty is so cute. We missed you Thursday. I hope you're feeling better.

Liss said...

Hey .. That is so cute!! I'm glad I found you guys!! We need to get together and have a bbq or something!

Liss said...

This is so sweet! Isn't it funny that the motherly instinct is there so young!!