Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Swimming lessons!

So I decided to do a mommy and me class with Aurora down at the city pool when I signed up there were a ton of places left that started the first week of June so I thought sweet. Well this week came and I found out why there was still so many spots available well becuase its still in the 60's and the think the water is the same temp as the air. Aurora was actually really good though she loved signing "wheels on the bus" and just did what all the other kids were doing so she is on her way to learning the breast stroke!

5 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

She looks so cute in her little swimsuit! I have been meaning to sign up Erika for something like that but our summer is already crazy busy and I don't know when I would be able to squeeze it in! Have fun swimming and hope the water gets warmer!

Saedi said...

HOLY COW! She is so stinking cute!!! And, her Mommy is killing me! What I'd give to look that cute when I go swimming!

Anderson Adventures said...

That is such a good idea to start them young. I know my mom did that with all my brothers and sisters and me and she felt so much safer around pools. Your yard looks amazing and I am so jeleous. I don't know when we will ever get our yard in.): Good to see you guys are doing great

The Harris 7 said...

Aurora looks so cute! I can't believe you got into the water, it has been so cold this week. Hopefully it warms up soon!!

C & E said...

I can't believe how dang cute Aurora is! She's gotten huge since we've seen her last. You're a good mom for going in that cold water!