Saturday, July 12, 2008

Boating all around town!

Aurora having snacks with cousins Cade and Brock, this year she thinks its cool to wear her life jacket because Cade is.
Gotta love Utah Lake windy all day and then calm at night, well most of the nights.
My niece Stephy, Allyson, me and Kim.

Trint, me, Aurora and the wind! It has been fun this year becuase my dad bought a boat from a guy here in Utah and since it was here anyway we talked him into letting us keep it here for the summer. My brother bought a new Skurf board

that you skurf right behind the boat with and that has been our new obsession besides wakeboarding of course. The last time I went I was so close to the boat that the wave behind me pushed me right up on to the back of the boat it was nice I did'nt even have to get my hair wet! It has been alot of fun so far and since we go once a week or more I have finally got some what of a tan!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Aurora is so cute! I can not believe it! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Jessica said...

Wow, I wish I looked that hot in a bikini. Looks like you had a lot of fun I hope we get to go sometime.

Anderson Adventures said...

I love boating and I haven't been for a long time. How fun. Looks like an eventful summer.

Saedi said...

Man, you make me sick! That's it! I think I'm going to have to start drinking diet Coke, if that is the results! Man, I can never get over that cute little Aurora!