Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A-Attached or Single= Attached
B-Best Friend= Trint & Aurora
C-Cake or Pie= Cake with a big fat scoop of ice cream
D-Day of choice= Maybe Sunday because after church the only thing I have to do is eat the rest of the time its just relaxing with family
E-Essential Item= Lotion I am kinda OCD without it, if I don't have any on my hands I am thinking about it until I do
F-Favorite Colors= Pink
G-Gummy bears or worms= either or
H-Hometown= Burbank, Washington
I-Indulgences= Donuts, its like you might as well buy a dozen but then I get home and remember that its only Trint and me so I usually end up eating 10 in 2 days, whatever
J-January or July= July
K-Kids= Aurora-a terrible 2 year old
L-Life is= full of opportunities to laugh!
M-Marriage Date= November 20th 2004
N-Number of siblings= 5, 4 sisters, 1 brother
O-Oranges or Apples= Apple and organic ones at that! And after my dads apple harvest in august I will have an endless supply so let me know if you want some!
P-Phobias or Fears= Snakes, the devil made them and they are the devil
Q-Quote= "Are you serious Clark"
R-Ring Size= not really sure
S-Season= Spring/summer
T-Tag 3= Whoever
U-Unknown fact about me= I love football and I wish I could play professional
V-Very Favorite Store= Costco, if they sell it at Costco I will buy it
W-Worst Habit= procrastination and a horrible speller if thats a habit
X-X ray or ultrasound= ultrasound
Y-Your favorite food= Diet Coke
Z-Zodiac= Libra

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I hate to do the tags on myself, but I love to read it after I have tagged someone because I get to learn so much about them that I didn't know. Thanks for doing it and thanks for the comment. I'll see you tomorrow.

Saedi said...

Ok, I was laughing so hard over your answers! You kill me!

Robyn said...

Ok we are so related! Snakes are the Devil, I believe its the one animal he made! That is a fun tag I just might have to do that one!

Jessica said...

hey I know since Trint has his elk tag he probably won't want to play coed but I was wondering if you and Kim would want to play it'll be Thursdays in Spanish Fork and it'll cost $25 each. I just have to let the girl know by Monday so if I don't hear from you I'll talk to you at the game.

Chelsea said...

professional football huh?!?
ha ha ha!