Friday, August 8, 2008

Trailer'in and wheel'in in Mayfield!

Her favorite thing to do is ride the wheeler with dad and when hes not looking or paying attention she pushes the gas which is funny sometimes but not when I sitting on back and I almost fly off, I get pissed at Trint and then remember she's sitting on front.
She's not real happy about the helmet actually she's a little ticked but for the most part she left it on.
Gotta love the trees, Mayfield is always a favorite place to go and this year it rained a little bit so it made it not so dusty which was perfect. And the time it was raining we spent in the trailer playing Aunt Randy's wii fitness and whatever Sara kicked everyones trash.

This is Aurora's "what the hell" look she's trying to figure out where Uncle Al's ice cream went.

1 comments:

Saedi said...

You guys are all just so cute! I've said it before and I'll say it again, you need to keep a close eye on her, because I really might take her one of these days! I sure do love that adorable little girl!